Product Number: CG-6T02AMF
Knauf AMF’s high performance suspended ceiling grid systems are German engineered for strength and durability. The AMF Ventatec 600mm white cross tees are manufactured ethically and sustainably, with a commitment to low carbon transportation.
The result? A longer lasting suspended ceiling system with less environmental impact.
Important: Don’t mix and match. If you’re choosing AMF suspended ceiling grid, please ensure all your grid pieces are by AMF.
- Qty: 1 Length (please choose your quantities)
- Length: 600mm
- Width: 24mm
- Joggled end
- 60 minute fire rating
- Designed for AMF white-faced interlocking grid
The AMF VENTATEC® grid system offers maximum flexibility as a simple Click- construction, with high or low cross tees in both joggled and butt cut options. 24 or 15 mm profile widths are available, the system can be individually adapted to many aesthetic and functional requirements.
Product / system properties and advantages:
- Modular system – Click (GK, SG)
- High stability due to stitching and ribbing
- Strong connection between main runners and cross tees as a result of the stainless steel end clips
- Easy to handle and simple to install
- Audible click confirms secure connection of Click-components
- Wide range of system fire tests for all common soffit types according to the latest EN 1365-2 in conjunction with EN 1363-1